What Our Allergy, Asthma, and Sleep Apnea Specialists Do
Through our clinic in Columbia MO, our allergy, asthma, and sleep apnea specialists will administer specialized tests and create a constructive treatment plan based on your screening results. Once the allergy, asthma, or sleep apnea treatment plan is created, our medical professionals educate each patient on the treatment process, proper use, associated side effects, and answer any questions you may have.
At Columbia Allergy and Asthma Specialists, our certified medical specialists strive to build a personal, yet professional, relationship with each patient to provide quality care, effective communication, trust, and dependability. When you have a concern, we want you to understand that we will listen and effectively answer each question with your best interest in mind. Feel free to learn more about our allergy, asthma, and sleep apnea services through the button below, or contact our certified specialists today to schedule an appointment.
Our Allergy, Asthma, and Sleep Apnea Specialists Leadership Team
Dr. Mohammad Jarbou, MD, and Nurse Practitioner Marcy D Markes, MSN, APRN, FNP-BC, AE-C, proudly lead the medical specialists at Columbia Allergy and Asthma Specialists. Through both of their accumulated certifications and extensive experience, our patients can rest assured they are getting an accurate evaluation and treatment options for their current allergy, asthma, and sleep apnea challenges. Feel free to learn more about our team or schedule an appointment with our certified specialists through the button below.
Our Sleep Apnea Doctor: Dr. Mohammad Jarbou, MD
- Board Certified in Pulmonary Medicine
- Board Certified in Critical Care Medicine
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- Board Certified in Sleep Medicine
Our Allergy and Asthma Specialist: Nurse Practitioner Marcy D Markes, MSN, APRN, FNP-BC, AE-C
- Certified Asthma Educator
- American Academy of Allergy Asthma Immunology-Member
- American College of Allergy Asthma Immunology-Member
- Association of Asthma Educators-Member
- Missouri Nurses Association-Member
- American Nurses Association-Member
- Missouri Coalition of Nurses in Advanced Practice-Member